Call 0208 886 4488
We Beat Them All Explained
It is indeed rare for a company to make a pledge of "We Beat Them All"; a bold statement of intent that represents CEC's confidence in its ability to offer a much better exchange rate – whether you are buying or selling – on rates offered by any of the following suppliers:
- High Street Banks
- The Post Office
- Travel Agents
- Marks and Spencer
- Thomas Cook
- Money Shop
Our promise explained:
- We will beat Holiday Money exchange rates published by the above-named competitors on their national websites or in national newspapers on any given week day (Monday to Friday).
- These rates should be available for the general public to buy or sell Foreign Currency banknotes or Traveller's Cheques (except Sterling), Commission Free, at the competitors' branch locations, on immediate availability.
- If a customer can substantiate that any of the above-named competitors can match or better our rates by way of an official receipt from the competitor; then we will match or better that exchange rate.
Terms & Conditions:
WE WILL NOT MATCH OR BETTER EXCHANGE RATES/DEALS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
- Exchange rates negotiated between a customer and a competitor in special circumstances, and which differs from that competitor's nationally published rates.
- Promotional exchange rates offered at a particular competitors' branch or a specific area of the competitors' operation, which differ from the competitors' nationally advertised rates.
- Exchange Rates published on Friday but applied for transactions over Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Exchange Rates published online by the competitors and offered to customers for a next day delivery basis.
We always take considerable care to ensure that our foreign exchange rates are always accurate and up to date offering you the best exchange deal.
Occasionally we do accept that mistakes can occur in our research of competitor exchange rates and therefore we reserve the right to correct these as and when they brought to our notice.